Wednesday, December 22, 2010

all I want for Christmas...

In the true spirit of Christmas, I'm going to share my wish list. (That's kind of a joke, you guys. I'm not really that materialistic and shallow...) Anyway, I just have an affinity for making lists.

1. Canon EOS Digital Rebel XS*
2. Harry Potter Film Wizardry book
3. Moleskine notebook (I'm not picky)
4. iTunes giftcards
5. Stuff for my room: new sheets, rug, curtains
6. A kitten or a bunny ^_^
7. Snow!!!

*What I really need is $$ for this because I have already saved up nearly $400 out of the $550 this costs.

So, yes. I don't think I'll be getting much off this list but I do love to wish! That, certainly, is part of the Christmas spirit, is it not? :D

~Starr

P.S. I promise I'll post pictures soon, like tomorrow. This is mostly a promise to myself. But still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you. Be nice.