Tuesday, January 04, 2011

tired of winter

So today they made us go back to school, which I feel was a bit unnecessary. I mean, I was having so much fun, or at least enjoying myself, on winter break. Why'd it have to end???

Anyway. It was really super boring and I almost fell asleep in every class (But I didn't). School is just so blahhh and gray and yawn and yeah, I think you get the point. I'm not saying that it's easy; it's not. I have to work hard but usually I get pretty decent grades. It's just...there are so many other things I would rather do with my time, you know? Like sleep. >.<


The weather seems to mimic my sentiments. The sky is all gray and empty and so are the trees. It's cold and wet (I think it must have rained today, but I didn't see it). I'm tired of winter. If the holidays are over and it's not going to snow, then winter should just be over. Anybody with me on this?


I don't have any new pictures or interesting to share today but I'll post some next time when I'm hopefully out of this funk. Of course warm chocolate chip pumpkin muffins and fuzzy sweaters do help a bit.

~Starr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, you. Be nice.