Tuesday, July 26, 2011

there are very few things in this world better than cookie dough

I made some chocolate chip cookies today. Mainly for the dough. I HAVE NO REGRETS.


Eggs are pretty.



This was a mixture of butter and sugar. Delicious. (I didn't actually try any. I do have some standards, surprisingly.)


This was the real stuff. I kinda had a lot of it. It was kinda really good. No one's really surprised, are they?


And that turned into this:


Yum! You all want cookie dough/cookies now, right? Cuz that was my goal. They're for my dad, whose birthday is tomorrow. Last birthday of the month, I promise. :)

I think I'm going to go have some cookies, or read, because the last time I tried that I fell asleep for a while. Not good. Happy...Tuesday?

-Kendall

11 comments:

  1. Oh... those look... AHMAZING! My cookies, sadly always turn out awful. :'( I need to work on my recipe!
    -Rachel Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. i made cookies today! :) I always eat too much cookie dough then never want any cookies ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm! Those cookies look so fantastically yummy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. my mom will come into the kitchen during the butter and sugar phase, push me out of the way, and scoop it up with a spoon.
    my mother? she has no standards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. see my problem when I bake cookies is that I eat so much of the dough that I never want any of the actual baked cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I love cooking and baking. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! the last time i made cookies, my cousin was over, and my mom was like, "the recipe says this makes 5 dozen. we can make 3 and a half with this".

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I don't have standards at all! I eat the butter and sugar when it's all whipped up and fluffy and delicious. And I also eat the cookie dough. And the chocolate chips. And the deliciousness of it all. Those cookies look soo yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm now craving chocolate chip cookies. You're right, there is nothing better than cookie dough. This is the main reason I bake.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I invite you to my blog. I'm new blogger and I hope you like my blog.
    To follow me know, ok.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. dang. now I need to go bake myself some of these! beautiful pictures, too!

    Megan :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you. Be nice.