Monday, April 09, 2012

being a functioning member of society is so overrated

How I feel today, summed up in a few brief conversations:

#1.
Mom: *during prayers before dinner* Thank you for this food, and for our family, and for this weather--
Me: --and please let a tree fall on my school so I don't have to go this week amen.

#2.
Madisen: you can do it!
 me:  yeah maybe if i get off tumblr
 Madisen:  kendallll
get off tumblr
 me:  ugh no

#3.
Me: All I want is to finish Doctor Who (I only have three episodes left!) and then take a nap until summer; that's not really too much to ask. Pleeeeeeeease?
Universe: No.

Sorry, I just can't write a decent blog post tonight. I'll have lots of pictures later, though.

5 comments:

  1. This has me cracking up. Seriously, this is so me right now, it's not even funny.

    xo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE STOP GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK WITH ALL YOUR INSANE HILARITY. but seriously. you are a riot.
    -jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha this seriously made me laugh! You're so funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're hilarious, and I can definitely relate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the title of the post!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you. Be nice.