Friday, April 27, 2012

my life is still incredibly exciting

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be an American high school student? No? Well, I'm going to tell you anyway. At least, my version. Please don't fall asleep.
  • Had the Social Studies TAKS test which took me less than an hour to complete
  • Read an entire Gossip Girl book
  • Ate two Tootsie Pops
  • Discovered Gossip Girl is even funnier when read aloud
  • Took a very uncomfortable nap with my head on the desk
  • Lunchtime, hallelujah
  • During Planet Earth, we just watched Survivor Man and it's really disturbing when he kills a bird but also really funny? We had to rewind it to watch it again because he just like hits it and then carries it away and it's one of those thing where you don't know whether to laugh or cry
  • My friend brought cookies (finally!) and I ate like five and a half of them 
  • In art class it was basically a free day so I took the opportunity to visit my friends' Spanish class and chill out on the couch with them and their teacher didn't even notice I was in there. What a rebel.
  • After school some friends and I walked to this store called the Fashion Outlet. It's as great as it sounds. 
  • Went to Sonic! Fries, tater tots, slushies, oh my.
  • Walked like all around the freaking school because the back was locked; probably burned off at least some of those cookies
  • School art show (w/ more food, oh lord)
  • Came home, felt like throwing up from all the food
  • I'm tired and I'm going to watch Merlin because that's the show I started watching (I give up being mysterious). I blame my friend Elizabeth for her impeccable taste in television, okay?
How's life?

5 comments:

  1. MERLINNNNNNNNNN

    Sounds like a pretty fantastic day.

    I must admit, I watched the first episode of Game of Thrones tonight with my parents. They do not believe I have impeccable taste in television. How was I supposed to know that it's super graphic?

    Which is why I love Merlin. Child-friendly, just for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, man, practically only thing I know about Game of Thrones is that it is NOT the sort of thing you want to watch with your parents, haha.

      Delete
  2. This pretty much replicates my life as a Canadian high school student. Such exciting lives we lead, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And seems pretty similar to being an English secondary school student--except, I live in a tiny village and wear school uniform and am a bit of a loser so I don't actually go out on school nights much. The cool people with boyfriends and access to alcohol do though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm outta high school, but being homeschooled, it wasn't quite like that lol

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you. Be nice.