Sunday, August 26, 2012

kansas city







Just some scenes from good old K-town, where I was for the past few days, visiting family & such. The first two days we mostly walked around downtown since my cousins had school during the day. Saturday we went to Worlds of Fun and then came back for my aunt's birthday party. It was a quick trip but lots of fun. A good way to wrap up the summer. 

Now, no more traveling for me for several months. I'm a little sad about that, but, you know, it is what it is. Tomorrow...school. eeek. 

Hope you're all enjoying your last days of summer or first days of school. Stay classy, y'all.

5 comments:

  1. good luck with school tomorrow! :]

    xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I'm back on Tuesday. Your trip looks like fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The food in this post looks delicious. This sounds odd to say but have fun at school!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, that looks nice. :) haha
    My friend is in Kansas city right now... Missouri, I don't know if you're in Missouri or Kansas. Anyway. She's in KC for IHOP (internation house of prayer) a ministry school... so yeah. haha
    very lovely post.

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me miss the city. I've never been to Kansas City but the photos remind me of Chicago! Hope school starts up well for you.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, you. Be nice.